Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stone Art


I have a lot of stones at my place
that I have collected over the years.
mostly from the Baie de Chaleur; 
and wherever I travel.
Rafaelle, my neighbour's 9 yrs. old daughter,
did most of the art forms with the rocks/stones.
It is amazing what she did in a few minutes.


Turtle



                    Rafaelle







Turtle







The white spot is embedded in the leg,
a natural tattoo.
The head could have been a piece of asphalt.



Pirate flag




Turtle 


Elephant

Flower

 







 These rocks/stones near my deck replaces grass.





Ancient Rocks





Rocks for borders....
(It needs some improvement)

Pathway into the jungle


 Chives growing in the rocks.



THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT... XO

Beaches in my Area
To view my blog on Fauvel Beach click here.
Bonaventure Beach, click here
and New Carlisle Beach, click here.
Thanks for your visit 
🌸🌸🌸



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.