Thursday, May 14, 2015

Terracotta Pots

 The look, the quality 
and the color makes 
these pots my favorite.
Terracotta is an earth-friendly pot
 made of a rich Tuscan clay (Italy),
 brings out the best in your plants

















Other pots- the largest one is a
Strawberry Pot. 


Other pretty pots

You must wonder what I'm doing with all these pots?
Not much....  I am a "Serial Collector"  LOL

I do plant flowers in some of them.
and herbs in the smaller pots.

In the larger pots below I planted my nasturtiums seeds
 that I saved from last year's flowers.
To see how I did it, check out my blog on "Nasturtiums" 
click here.



Most of my flowers are perennials.
I don't buy many annuals because of the short 
summer season here (Maybe some pansies
and cosmos).
To view my blog from last year on "Terracotta Pots", click here
you will see how my collection grew. (What a difference a year makes)..

Also I made a "Tiny Garden" with broken pot pieces, click here to check it out....



✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿

.. .✿•*¨`*•.¸ (¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿

ღ¸…

……ღ¸ `•.¸.•´ ღ¸………ღ¸

thanks for your visit xo
all pics are my sole original property