Saturday, July 25, 2015

Paper Lanterns



Brighten up summer with Paper Lanterns. 
I decorated my Gazebo
for my sister Judy's Birthday..
also My Grandkids are coming
to visit from Vancouver and Montreal
next week.
Most of the lanterns came from
The Dollarstore or Pharmacy.
**A great idea to decorate a child's room**

(from Wikipedia).... Paper lantern , also known as a "Thai Lover's Balloon," is a lantern made of thin, brightly colored paper. Paper lanterns come in various shapes and sizes, as well as various methods of construction. In their simplest form, they are simply a paper bag with a candle placed inside, although more complicated lanterns consist of a collapsible bamboo or metal frame of hoops covered with tough paper











I was happy to find these great "S" hooks at the Dollarstore
 that hook over a  2"by 4" board,
 no screwing or nailing necessary.


The Largest one
I clipped these "tablecloth anchors" on the bottom
to keep them more stable from the wind
and they add to the decor, 
also found at the Dollarstore.



At night some light up.


Nighty night... 






We have strong nor-east winds where I live
I put plastic on the windy side of the Gazebo
to protect them from rain also.





° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit♥t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.