Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer Garden Tour

We've had a lot of rain 
this year in Eastern Canada,
which made everything flourish.
Unlike our friends in Western Canada 
who are experiencing drought.
Let's hope rain comes their way soon.
I am sharing some of my summer garden.






Lilies



Iris




Iris




Hostas


Tall bird houses





Geraniums



Snow In Summer








The road in the Jungle.
A good year for ferns 





Oriental Poppies



Wild orchids-Ladies Slippers



Lemon scented Lilies





Wild Roses

They grow in abundance here in the Gaspé.
They smell divine.
"Duchess of Portland Roses"





Thanks for your visit 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.