Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Halloween Tea

I had these black china tea cups
 for many years and
 decided to do a 
Halloween Tea 
with them this year.




~I am using a homemade crochet runner and 
a vintage tablecloth~

Cream and Sugar - Royal Winton~Black Beauty
(oops..there's lumps in the sugar.)
The bowl is vintage also.
A gift from my sister Joyce.

~King Cole Tea~
made in New Brunswick, Canada
since 1867.

~Royal Winton~

The tea cups:
1st. one back row: Made in Japan

The rest are all made in England.
2nd. one - Royal Albert
Front row:
Adderley
Anysley-4825
Royal Albert

Nice flowers, poppies?

******************************************************************************
A change in tablecloth, this one photographs better.


The teapot  ~Sadler-England~

I don't know the name of these gadgets for loose tea.
(they are called infusers - thanks to Susan Kellam)





I found this hand embroidery at a flea market.
The spoons are EPNS-England.

**************************************
I will be serving "Apple Crisp"
you will find the recipe is here




I dried Hydrangeas for the first time this yr.
They make a nice bouquet.
******************************

I am new at setting up for Tablescapes.
I need to improve my photography also.

***************************


Have a Happy Halloween

thanks for your visit xo

all pics are my sole original property.