Friday, February 12, 2016

Vintage Valentine Tablescape

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
I am sharing some of my vintage dishes.
Almost all vintage, except the dinner plates.
















 My cranberry bell below is a gift from a friend and neighbour
 Dot (Dorothy) She has a collection of Cranberry Glass.


The beautiful English teapot below, a gift I received from my first Boss, Mrs. Annabelle Caldwell, 1970.  Mrs Caldwell was retirement age at that time.  I was working as an office clerk in Montreal at the time. There were 4 cups and saucers with the set. Somehow they got lost over the yrs.



 My sister Annie baked these yummy chocolate hearts.





  

The white glass accessories are hobnail milk glass.


The linen napkins were a gift from Holland a long time ago.


The square plate from Homesense a few years ago.







The centerpiece is  "Cupids in Mason Jars'
To see how I made them click here.











Salt, Pepper and candleholders.
Avon vintage red "Cape Cod Glass" 




The red glasses, Luminarc. France ~ circa 1960.



Have a Blessed Valentines Day xo

Thanks for your visit.

all pics are my sole original property




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.