Friday, March 4, 2016

An Irish Tea

St. Patrick's Day is the 17th of March.

I am having some friends for tea.
I've baked some Irish soda bread and scones.

Grab a cup and have a tea.

Irish scones with orange and cranberries.

For the recipe, click  here.

 

Irish Soda bread with

Cranberries, Orange and Currants
for my recipe click here













Flatware 1937 ~Oneida Community Coronation


Coalport English china

Colclough~Ridgway Potteries~ England

Alice Jadeite~ Fire King~Anchor Hocking ~1945-48

Creamer and Sugar ~ Sadler, England  

I wish I had the teapot.

The sun is welcomed

Thanks for stopping by...


Happy St. Pat's Day
May the luck of the Irish be with you.


all pics are my sole original property

thanks for your visit xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.