Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tea Cups and Roses

My black china tea cups with roses
 for a nice summer vignette.



 Sadler Tea Pot
Church Sale find.
How lucky to find a black tea pot.

Below -  A tray from France, from my daughter, Suzanne.

 Vintage Dish~From my sister Joyce...

Tea cups with roses

Below -this beautiful cup and saucer is made in Japan

A yellow rose ~Royal Albert - England

My favourite ~Royal Albert - England




The tea cup on the far right is Adderley - England
 Duchess of Portland Roses
They smell so devine.






To view my blog on "The Duchess of Portland Roses" 
in the Gaspé, click here.


Thanks for your visit xo

All pics are my sole original property.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.