Friday, July 8, 2016

Tea With The Roses



I  set up this tea between rains, 
as these Duchess of Portland 
roses are short-lived,
and they will soon be finished.



 This vintage chinaware is Aynsley - Longton - England.
Utensils from Walmart



Cherries under the dome
I am serving Maple Walnut Tarts for the recipe click here.

A Sadler Coffee/Teapot

The table cloth is "Petit-Point" cross stitch embroidery
~Church sale find~


 blowing in the wind...


The rose hedge at the back of the property.

To view more of these lovely roses,  Roses of Gaspé, click here.

Thanks for your visit xo

All pics are my sole original property.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.