Wednesday, November 16, 2016

An Autumn Tablescape


I set up some mix and match pieces 
of  brown transferware
 dishes for an Autumn tablescape.


Swan Inn - J. Broadhurst and; Sons. - England.

Tea cup - Country Days ~ Ridgway ~Staffordshire
I also have the cream and sugar ~Country Days ~ as above.

Saucer - Romantic England -
 J. and G. Meakin


Turkeys, salt and pepper  





Tea pot ~  made in Japan
The tray below is
~Currier and Ives~
The American Homestead - Autumn.

A pumpkin napkin holder



Vintage amber glass below.
Part of my  amber glass collection
as on my previous blog"Awesome Amber Glass"

I've had this silverware since the 1970s.
Stainless - Japan - Florencia


Black Eyed Susan flowers
An Old Duck



I like the markings on the bottoms of dishes.



I hope you've enjoyed my little Autumn setup.
Thanks for your visit. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.