Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Tablescape

 A simple tablescape,
adds colour and charm to the 
Christmas Season.
The dishes below are the traditional
"Holly and Ivy" pattern.
I've had for many years.
The silverware is from Walmart, last year.

 Vintage thumbprint cranberry 
glass dessert dishes







 Salt and pepper... I received as a gift last year.



A collage of the plates below.
Three of the plates are newer.
I only have one of two of each.
They adds variety to the table
and great for serving breads, cakes etc.



The one below, I bought at HomeSense last year,
made in England by Johnson Brothers.

"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In the hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would  be there"

To view more on my Christmas tree
 in shades of pink, click here.


Wishing you all a Blessed Holiday Season,
filled with Love, Hope, Joy and Peace....

Thanks for your visit xo..

all pics are my sole original property


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.