Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Tree In Shades Of Pink

This year I decorated my Christmas
 tree in shades of pink.
Most baubles and ornaments 
are vintage that I have 
collected over the years.
I dedicate this tree to my sister Judith
who passed away last month from cancer.



I I put 
The tree below before ornaments. I've had this tree for 10 yrs.
It is not a pre-lit tree and very messy.
I put some  pink, yellow and white lights that I had on hand, 
along with quilt batting to hide the dark wires. 
Thanks to my sister Annie who helped me decorate this tree.
Vintage Baubles
I store them in an old hat box.


~The Angel~


some closeups

~JOY~


The glitter birds are the only new thing 
I bought this year, from the dollarstore.


"SNOW"
 We have plenty of snow here in Eastern Canada
The "Angel Wings" below, a paper craft. 
A previous blog post.
I made in honour of my dear sister Judith.
Who is now an angel in Heaven.
To view how they are made, click here.


"HOPE' - We must have hope.



Below is a " breast cancer awareness ribbon" 
made by my sister Annie.



At night




~Beneath The Tree~





Blessed is the season which engages the whole 
world in a conspiracy of love. 
Hamilton Wright Mabie


Wishing you all a Blessed Holiday Season,
filled with Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

Thanks for your visit xo

All pics are my sole original property.

I am linking up with:
COASTAL CHARM
ART AND SAND
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS
TUESDAY AT OUR HOUSE
THE SCOOP
TUESDAY WITH A TWIST
TWO USES TUESDAY
LMM LINK PARTY
PARTY IN YOUR PJs.
FALL INTO FALL
WOW US WEDNESDAY
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
HOME AND GARDEN THURSDAY
HOME SWEET HOME
FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY
SWEET INSPIRATIONS
HOW SWEET THE SOUND
SATURDAY SPARKS LINK PARTY
SIMPLE SATURDAYS LINK PARTY
NIFTY THRIFTY SUNDAY
DISHING IT AND DIGGING IT.
FRIDAYS FAVORITES
DECKING THE HALLS
SHARE YOUR CUP