Thursday, January 5, 2017

Teas of 2016


Looking back on my blog from 2016, 
I thought it would be nice to gather all my Tea blogs
  together on one blog and share them with you. 




I will share a pic from each and 
if you want to see more,  click on the name
and it will take you directly to that blog.

In June, I did a "Irish Tea"
with Irish Soda Bread and scones.
This post has been the most popular of all my teas.

In March to welcome Spring, "A Spring Tea"
with maple syrup being plentiful here in Quebec,
I made little sugar cones and maple butter.

At the end of March I did an "Easter Tea"
with vintage bunnies and maple cupcakes.

In June, I did a "June Tea"
served with lemon loaf and wild blueberries.

At the beginning of July when my roses were in bloom,
I did "Tea With Roses" my first tea outside.

Near the end of July, 
the roses still in bloom, 
 came "Tea Cups and Roses"
I used my black tea cups that had roses on them.

For an Autumn Tea
 I am sharing one from 2015.
I used my black china tea cups for the first time
and did a "Halloween Tea"
My very first tea setting on a blog.



• ★  ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚A Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*


The best thing about memories, is making them ...

Thanks for your visit xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.