Thursday, June 8, 2017

Spring Flowers ~ 2017




I'm sharing some of my
Spring flowers.
I planted some new bulbs
last Fall and it was great to see
the new flowers.


Grape hyacinth / muscari
with silver mound.


Daffodils



Bleeding Hearts

Tulips




Dandelions ~food for our bees

Daffodil

A pretty tulip

My sister Annie is visiting
and planted some potatoes in my garden.

We burnt some debris
and had lunch outside


My rhubarb did well this year
 because of all the rain.

I made some rhubarb and
orange muffins.
For my recipe,
click here.







Forger-Me-Nots are always welcome


They wander thoughout the garden


We made a new path
into the garden mostly
from beach rocks.



"For flowers that bloom about our feet,
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet,
For song of bird, and hum of bee,
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!"

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I hope you enjoyed this little garden tour.

Thanks for your visit.

🌷🌷🌷




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.